October 02, 2004

Reconsider

Was in the organising committee for Children's Day celebration in my school. Was only 2 other colleagues and me. Was the first Children's Day celebration in our school. Was a big thing. Was fucking tired. Was fucking unpredictable. Was real irritable. Am glad it's over. Am still fucking irritable. Don't tell me to celebrate the child in me. There is no child. Only the image of a jaded girl caught in between dreams and reality.

xxx

2 bloody months' notice

It's a new month - October. Means, I might have a few evenings still free this month, maybe few more for next month... but to be safe, if you want my crap or to test my patience, book me for December.

I know you probably can't get round to reading this lovely blog haven of mine. But, nonetheless, I just wanna say... even if I've nothing on every Saturday, meaning no appointments, I would much much rather just rot at home than to have lunch and do small talk with you. We have nothing to talk about. I no longer believe in what you are still expecting or hoping that I'd do. And I'm not going to do things that I do not believe in. That much, I know. Thanks, Erywen.

xxx

Fill me up

Just told Mel this: Sometimes, you don't want something to be over, cos you have got nothing to replace it.

But, you have nothing in the first place. Can't you see that?

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:11